Press release 17/03/20 - Shift 01/04/2020 at 14.00 p.m.
In this exceptional period when we have to face an epidemic of Coronavirus COVID-19, Air Antilles is more than ever mobilized to ensure your safety, but also respond to your requests and concerns.
We are committed to continuing to make you travel, serenely and securely. For To do this, we keep ourselves informed 24/24 of developments in the situation directly from competent authorities and present to you the measures taken by the company.
In its press release of 03/21/20, Air Antilles announced the end of all its commercial flights as of Monday 03/23/20.
However, in coordination with the PREFECTURE OF GUADELOUPE and in the application of a regional territorial continuity plan, Air Antilles sets up from 24/03/20, a new flight program between Pointe-à-Pitre, Marie Galante, Saint-Martin Grand Case and Saint-Barthélemy.
The airline will operate the following flights Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
• 3S750 Departure Pointe-à-Pitre 1:30 pm - arrival Saint-Martin Grand Case 2:40 pm
• 3S751 Departure Saint Martin Grand Case 4:05 pm - arrival Pointe à Pitre 5:15 pm
• 3S750 Departure Pointe à Pitre 1:30 p.m. - arrival Saint Barthélemy 3:15 p.m.
• 3S751 Departure Saint Barthélemy 3.30pm - arrival Pointe à Pitre 5.15pm
• 3S750 Departure Saint Martin Grand Case 3:00 p.m. - arrival Saint Barthélemy 3:15 p.m.
• 3S751 Departure Saint Barthélemy 3:30 p.m. - arrival Saint Martin 3:45 p.m.
The company will operate on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday:
• 3S741 Departure Pointe à Pitre 3:30 p.m. - arrival Marie Galante 3:50 p.m.
• 3S742 Departure Marie Galante 4:05 pm - arrival Pointe à Pitre 4:25 pm
Schedule changes from April 6, 2020:
The company operates the following flights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
• 3S818 Departure Pointe-à-Pitre 12:30 pm - arrival Saint-Martin Grand Case 1:40 pm
• 3S819 Departure Saint Martin Grand Case 3:05 pm - arrival Pointe à Pitre 4:15 pm
• 3S818 Departure Pointe à Pitre 12:30 pm - arrival Saint Barthélemy 2:15 pm
• 3S819 Departure Saint Barthélemy 2:30 p.m. - arrival Pointe à Pitre 4:15 p.m.
• 3S818 Departure Saint Martin Grand Case 2:00 p.m. - arrival Saint Barthélemy 2:15 p.m.
• 3S819 Departure Saint Barthélemy 2.30 p.m. - arrival Saint Martin 2.45 p.m.
The company operates on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday:
• 3S820 Departure Pointe à Pitre 2:30 p.m. - arrival Marie Galante 2:50 p.m.
• 3S821 Departure Marie Galante 3:05 pm - arrival Pointe à Pitre 3:25 pm
Due to the closure of the regional terminal at Pôle Caraibes Airport in Pointe à Pitre, passenger check-in takes place at Terminal 1 at counters 20 and 21.
In application of the prefectural decree of 03/18/20, the company Air Antilles informs you of the maintenance of all its flights until 22/03/20 inclusive with the following restrictions:
- Are authorized to travel only people traveling for one of the following 3 reasons:
-The derogatory travel certificate must be presented at the flight check-in.
-Destination Saint Lucia
To Saint Lucia, only citizens and residents of Saint Lucia will be able to travel
In return from Sainte Lucie to Fort de France and Pointe à Pitre, only French citizens and residents will be able to travel.
-Destination Santo Domingo
On the return from Saint Domingue to Point à Pitre towards Fort de France, only French citizens and residents will be able to travel.
Sint-Marteen Juliana Airport will be closed from 19/03/20.
|Reasons for travelling to Metropolitan France/ Overseas France
(Displacement + 14 days confinement)
|supporting documents to be submitted in addition to the attached certificate of honour|
|Death of a close relative (father, mother, brother, sister, children)||Return to primary residence||Justification de domicile (-de 3 mois)|
|Death of a close relative (father, mother, brother, sister, children)||Déclaration de décès et livret de famille|
|Very serious illness, support for the most fragile of a loved one's relatives||Medical certificate of hospitalization and family record book|
|Birth of a child (only for parent 1 or 2 of the child)||Declaration of birth|
|Health reasons - medical emergency||Medical certificate for a reason reported urgently by the physician unrelated to the outbreak COVID-19|
|Professional reasons||Employer's certificate of urgency|
Taking the full measure of the evolution of the epidemic in our territories, the company Air Antilles implements strict sanitary measures applied during flights to guarantee the highest level of security for all passengers:
- Training of all staff in dealing with health risks
- Cleaning and disinfection of aircraft at each stopover with approved disinfectant products.
- Abolition of on-board service
Regardless of the date of purchase of the airline ticket, we offer the possibility for customers who have to travel before 05/15/2020 to change the dates of travel in the same booking class without penalty.
Only a rate adjustment may be applied if the initial booking class is not available.
Tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
“BEST” and “COOL” tickets whose travel date is before 15/05/2020 are exceptionally modifiable without penalties, but remain non-refundable.
If your ticket is non-refundable, we offer a credit note valid for 1 year on the network operated by air antilles, non-refundable.
Please note, you must cancel your reservation before the original travel date. In the event of a no-show, no refund will be authorized regardless of the type of fare (refundable / non-refundable).
Requests for changes to tickets purchased from a travel agency and / or from a partner airline must be sent directly to the agency / issuing company.
Your file reference, your new travel dates, your telephone contact. An adviser will confirm the modification by e-mail, and / or will contact you in the event of a tariff adjustment.
For any reimbursement request in the form of tickets purchased at an airantilles sales outlet or on airantilles.com: please send your request via our customer service portal accessible at the bottom of the airantilles.com home page "complaint" link after sending the cancellation request to email@example.com (if your flight is not canceled)
In order to provide better assistance to our friendly customers, the company opened correspondence lines for emergencies only, departure within 48 hours. You can join 0690709203 or 0690709205 or 0690709206 with your file reference.
The Company is monitoring developments closely and invites customers to regularly consult the airantilles.com site to follow all the news online as well than all of our terms of sale.
The Air Antilles team